As you’d expect, when you consult an insurance company, they endeavour to meet your needs from the specific products and services they have to offer. Inevitably this makes them less flexible. They’d like your business and they certainly don’t want you to shop around.
However, “shopping around” is exactly what a good broker will do, looking for the cover that’s ideally suited to your needs. Brokers make it their business to know what all the major insurance companies can provide and where to get the best value for their clients. Quite simply, an insurance broker can save you time, worry and money.
People often take shortcuts with insurance, failing to understand the fine print or weigh up the many factors that go into making the best deal. All too often they’re disappointed when, down the track, their insurance doesn’t “come to the rescue” in the way they’d hoped.
Brokers provide objective, professional advice based on years of training and experience. They have a comprehensive, current knowledge of the insurance market. As a result, they can locate and negotiate the most competitive premiums on your behalf.
Coversafe Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd
- How to reduce your business insurance costsNovember 19, 2018 - 3:58 am
- Four steps to appeal a rejected insurance claimOctober 15, 2018 - 12:05 am
- 5 tips for insuring a shopfrontSeptember 14, 2018 - 1:06 am
- What insurance terms meanAugust 16, 2018 - 4:33 am
- A Business Saviour – Business Interruption InsuranceJuly 19, 2018 - 11:11 pm