Coversafe Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd is committed to:
- Assisting clients in lodging the claim promptly.
- Supporting clients throughout the claims process.
- Being an advocate for the client with the insurer by following up the claim with the claim’s officer at regular intervals until settlement.
- Ensuring that clients receive their fair entitlement under their policy.
- Understanding the legal environment and the rights of the client.
- Maintaining excellent records.
- Making sure that the claim is resolved as quickly as possible.
- Where a claim form is required we can usually email, fax or mail you one the same day or you can download off this website.
You must not repair or replace damaged vehicles or other damaged property without the Insurance Company’s consent, except temporary emergency repairs.
You must, wherever possible, minimise further loss or damage and secure the premises. You may need to engage an overnight security guard to protect remaining or undamaged goods if the premises cannot be secured immediately.
Please retain damaged property for inspection by your insurer.
You must report malicious damage, vandalism, theft or lost property to the police and obtain a police report number.
Do not admit liability for a claim against you and do not offer or promise to pay for damage to vehicles or other property owned by third parties.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY CLAIM CONTACTS DETAILS
Prestige Car Underwriter – LSV
1300 300 573
1300 550 193
1800 023 387
1300 888 073
1300 880 037
1300 882 582
1300 795 006
1300 369 769
13 16 16
Coversafe Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd
- Lessons learned from Sydney’s ‘catastrophic’ stormJanuary 14, 2019 - 1:27 am
- Why your business needs an extreme weather action planDecember 20, 2018 - 1:08 am
- How to reduce your business insurance costsNovember 19, 2018 - 3:58 am
- Four steps to appeal a rejected insurance claimOctober 15, 2018 - 12:05 am
- 5 tips for insuring a shopfrontSeptember 14, 2018 - 1:06 am