General Advice Warning
General advice on this website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on the advice, consider its appropriateness. Consider our disclosure documents, which include our FSG and Product Disclosure Statements (PDS) for some products.
Coversafe Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd are committed to the fair, transparent and timely resolution of disputes. As part of our commitment we subscribe to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA), an external dispute resolution service which is accessible to clients free of charge in the event that they believe a complaint has not been satisfactorily dealt with by us.
Please contact us if you have any complaints about our services.
If your complaint cannot be resolved to your satisfaction within 20 business days, you have the right to refer the matter to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
They may be contacted at:
Australian Financial Complaints Authority,
GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001
A complaint form is also available at the AFCA Website. If you require further information about any of these procedures please contact our office during business hours.
The information contained in this site is for general information purposes only and you should seek advice from us to determine which products and services are most appropriate for your needs. Coversafe Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd represents you as our client and always acts in your best interest.
Coversafe Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd
- Why small businesses use an insurance brokerApril 17, 2019 - 12:59 am
- How to create and maintain an SMB inventory listMarch 19, 2019 - 2:00 am
- How to protect your business against non-compliant claddingFebruary 15, 2019 - 12:00 am
- Lessons learned from Sydney’s ‘catastrophic’ stormJanuary 14, 2019 - 1:27 am
- Why your business needs an extreme weather action planDecember 20, 2018 - 1:08 am